During the month of October, Healthy Seminarians – Healthy Church is holding its 5th annual “Miles for Ministry” fundraiser.
The theme this year is JOURNEYING TOGETHER!
Pastoral burnout levels are at an all-time high, and clergy and seminarians need our help more than ever! Ministry isn’t something anyone is called to do (or should do) alone.
Each week during the month of October we are focusing on various aspects of pastoral health:
- Clergy health “in crisis” overview.
- Dealing with burnout.
- Perspectives on priorities.
- Exploring some of the health challenges that are specific to clergy women.
- “Fuel” for the journey (tips and strategies seminarians, clergy, and community of faith members can use to bring about greater health).
We are sharing this information via:
Honor Your Pastor, Clergy Persons, and Seminarians!
October is National Pastor/Clergy Appreciation Month. As part of our fundraising effort, supporters have the opportunity to make donations in memory or in honor of these journey companions:
- On Fridays during October, we will post the names of those being recognized via social media and email. Note: there is an option for donors who prefer not to disclose their honoree’s name.
- Donor Option: We will also send a note (handwritten or email) to the person(s) being honored or to the family in memory of the person(s) letting them know of the donation.
“You were all called to travel on the same road and in the same direction, so stay together, both outwardly and inwardly.” – Ephesians 4:4, The Message
Ways To Donate:
- Give online (any time between now and October 30, 2023) by clicking here.
- Mail checks to: Healthy Seminarians – Healthy Church, 4600 Old William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA, 15668.