HSHC's Online Small Groups
Through live presentations as well as short readings with reflections from a diverse array of authors and images, we will spend time together exploring what it means to be healthy in the vocational context. Topics we will discuss include stress, mindfulness, body and health in the Bible, caring for self, and more!
When does the group meet?
- We meet 1x/month online for 1 hour during the academic school year (September through April).
- We determine the exact days and times based on the feedback we receive from those who register.
- Current participants: if you would like for us to send you your group’s current meeting schedule, click here.
Are there any requirements?
- Note: our next open enrollment period will be in August 2021.
- Please fill out our registration form by clicking here.
- Although this is not a “class,” we do ask that, if you register for the small group, please try to make it a priority in your schedule. The greater the commitment of each individual in the group, the more everyone will receive from our experience together!
Who can participate?
The group is open to seminarians and seminarians’ partners/spouses. Space is limited, but we will seek to accommodate as many people as we can!
What does it cost?
There is no fee for joining the small group, thanks to the generous donations of HSHC supporters!
Would you like to learn more about our activities or have some ideas that would contribute to the overall health and well-being of your seminary community? Please contact us. We would love to speak with you!
Our online small groups are open to seminarians and seminarians’ partners/spouses. We are a community who enjoys practicing healthy lifestyle choices and learning together!