MOVING IN WHOLENESS @ CTS
(NEW) This Year’s Theme: Rooted in Wholeness
Through short readings from a diverse array of authors and images, we will spend time together exploring what it means to be healthy in the vocational context. Topics such as: self-care, embodiment, hospitality, stewardship, and more!
When does the group meet?
1x/month on a Monday from 12:30 – 1:20pm (ish)
- Fall 2019: Sept. 16th , Oct. 21st , Nov. 11th , and Dec. 2nd
- Spring 2020: Feb. 3rd, Feb. 24th, Mar. 23rd, and Apr. 27th
Exceptions: we will meet twice in February and we will not meet in January.
Where does the group meet?
Most of our gatherings take place in the Dobbs Room (meeting space down the hall from the Refectory lobby, BLC side of Richards Center).
Exception: we will be meeting in Ellis Room C (partitioned meeting space in the back of the Ellis room, down the hall from the Refectory lobby, Florida Hall side of Richards Center) on October 21, 2019.
Are there any requirements?
- Please fill out the registration form, click here.
- Registration Deadline: Friday Sept. 13th, 2019
- Although this is not a “class,” we do ask that if you register for the small group, you do make it a priority in your schedule and sign the group covenant established by the group. The greater the commitment of each individual in the group, the more everyone will receive from our experience together!
Who can participate?
All those in the CTS community
What does it cost?
There is no fee & lunch is provided at each gathering.
Would you like to learn more about our activities around CTS or have some ideas that would contribute to the overall health of the seminary community? Contact Karen Webster by e-mail, phone/text (470) 228-1682, swing by our office (#207 Richards Center), and/or set up a time to meet with us. We would love to speak with you!
Moving in Wholeness small group is open to everyone at CTS. All community members, visiting professors and students alike, benefit from being in fellowship with others who are practicing healthy lifestyle choices and learning together.