SUPPORT HSHC ON THE ROAD TO HEALTH & WHOLENESS!
2nd Annual Miles for Ministry Fundraiser – October 3, 2020
Every day, we walk alongside seminarians, pastors, and church members as they seek ways to build flourishing lives in relationship with God, neighbor (local communities and beyond!), and themselves. Donate today to our 2nd annual “Miles for Ministry” fundraising campaign!
Walk with us (in a variety of ways)!
- Make a donation to HSHC! You can donate online now or by sending us a check (made out to HSHC and mailed to 701 S. Columbia Drive, Box #234, Decatur, GA, 30030).
- Walk with us on Oct. 3, 2020, in the Atlanta area (the size of the group will be limited to allow for social distancing)!
- We plan to walk among the four seminaries in the Atlanta area and pray at each location for the students, faculty, and staff, as well as for faith communities along the way. We are hoping to have a few representatives from the local seminary and congregational communities join us.
- Contact us for more information and/or to register to join us!
- Check out our two main routes here: 9 miles and 11 miles
- Looking for a shorter walking option? We would love for you to join us for the first 4.5 miles of our 11 mile route!
- Walk and pray for your local churches and seminaries!
- Walk with friends and give together. Walk on October 3, 2020, or pick a day that works for your schedule in the week leading up to the event.
- Take appropriate coronavirus precautions and abide by all the rules, regulations, and laws in your locale.
- Let us know about your local event here.
- Send us a 1-2 minute video clip of your walk and/or prayers that we can share during the week leading up to and on the day of our event!
- No need to be fancy (unless you want to be)!
- Send us your video link here.
- Watch and pray with us on the day of the event on Facebook Live.
Walk In Support Of Those Experiencing Homelessness!
In recognition of those who are experiencing homelessness in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as those organizations that are working tirelessly to assist them, HSHC will be contributing 10% of our proceeds to the following three non-profits:
- Decatur Cooperative Ministry (Decatur, GA)
- Family Promise of the Midlands (Columbia, SC)
- Front Door Communities (San Jose, CA)
Healthy Seminarians + Healthy Churches = A Healthier World!
Put on your walking shoes (literally and figuratively) and support HSHC as we provide spaces and tools for seminarians, pastors, and church members to build flourishing lives.