By: Karen Webster
Ingredients (original ingredients in parenthesis):
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon
- 1 red cabbage
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup vegan blue cheese, vegan feta, vegan tofu feta (blue cheese)
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, and mustard. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thinly slice apples; in a medium bowl, toss apple with 4 tsp juice from lemon. Thinly slice red cabbage.
- In a large bowl, combine apple, red cabbage, pecans and vegan blue cheese. Toss with dressing to taste.
Recipe adapted from PlateJoy