Quick, Easy, Tasty Pickle Recipes
Here are some of our favorite salad and sandwiches toppers, which come from vegetables grown deep within the soil.
Karen’s modification – white and yellow onions work well, too!
Warning: these taste great but are very pungent!
- Add 1 tsp garlic powder (when I’m in a hurry) or 2-3 fresh (thinly sliced) garlic cloves.
- Reduce the maple syrup from 3 TBSP to 1 TBSP.
- Instead of ¼ tsp dry mustard & 5 whole black peppercorns, use 1 TBSP pickling spice.
- Reduce the sugar from ⅓ cup to 2 TBSP (that is sweet enough for our palettes).
- Reduce both the cider vinegar and water from 1 cup to ¾ cup.